Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Review #2

This is review #2.

I completely forgot that I have listed some very low-level fundamental goals to achieve and just started spending the days in depression again. Thanks to my consciousness, I get to write this review reminding myself about the goals that I set for myself. Obviously I have to pick a couple or three to get started. I pick the following:
  • GTD thing.
  • To develop emotional competence.
  • Setting SMART long term goals.
As for the GTD thing, I have already bought the necessary things, all I need to do is proceed further with the GTD chapters. I am going to continue jotting down the notes from the GTD book into the Kaizen book and review regularly.

And I am going to start reading the Emotional competence book by Goleman and see whether I find any nuggets in it.