Saturday, May 12, 2007

I am

  • an autist
  • a melancholic
  • am depressed
  • feel lonely
  • fearful
  • not confident
  • an addict
  • too self conscious
  • fat
  • ugly faced
  • always wandering
  • feel inferior
  • feel too much high about myself always
  • am lazy
  • have a wavering mind
  • dont care for near and dears
  • dont care for myself
  • irresponsible about my future
  • a mess
  • an ostentatious person
  • travel with the direction of wind
  • believe in everything
  • not a critical thinker
  • not a creative thinker
  • lacking in social intelligence
  • a hesitant person
  • indecisive most of the times
  • not having a good world view
  • am rude towards some people whom I dont like
  • not emotional
  • not open minded
  • cannot mingle with people easily
  • a person with no goals or direction
  • immature
  • have too much expectations about myself w.r.t output and performance