Saturday, May 12, 2007

Empowering set of questions

  • How could I use possibility questions to increase my creativity
  • What must I do to make sure I remember this?
  • How could I find new ways to enjoy being my true self?
  • What must I do to feel good about myself.
  • What new beliefs could be most useful to me?
  • Which beliefs do I most need to change?
  • How could I put more attention on my highest values?
  • What do I need to do about this right now?
  • How could I most enjoy developing new habits?
  • What must I do to have more empowering thoughts?
  • How can I easily let go of the past?
  • What must I do to create a happy and inspiring future?
  • When could writing my thoughts down be most useful?
  • What must I do to remember to let go of less-than-useful feelings?
  • How could I most easily release old feelings?
  • What must I do to feel fulfilled?
  • What new meanings can I find for things that I used to feel bad about?
  • Which beliefs are most helpful to me right now?