Monday, May 14, 2007

The Persistent Vision

I want to understand the world. I want to explain the world in my own terms. I want to propagate critical thinking in this world. Because I know that is how the world can be saved from our own insanity. I also know that I must be the change I wish to see in this world. I myself want to become a critical thinker. I want to become a brilliant, systemic thinker. I want to show by example how the world can prosper and things can improve by doing responsible and critical thinking. I can show that only by becoming a teacher. I want to be a teacher. Because I think that is where the true sharing of knowledge and more importantly wisdom takes place. I got it from a lot of my (direct or indirect) teachers.

I want to become one, but for that I need to improve myself. The current avatar of me is an avatar where I am being a Paarth asking questions, interpreting answers and understanding the world. There are a lot of Krishnas in this world from whom I learn. To me, everybody is a Krishna. I learn something from everybody. All the Krishnas teach me silently by doing, acting, talking, behaving. They all teach me either how to do something or how not to do something. Whether it be charm, courage or love or whatever, I learn a bit from everybody and everything - be it an object. I am in search of my knowledge and wisdom. I am constantly exploring my limits and pushing them. While all this is taking place, I am very cool. I am persistent. I know that true learning is not a trivial activity and that I need to be patient. I know that the bigger, better and wiser self is always just a second away from me. I am not overwhelmed by the vast amount of information or knowledge in front of me. I know that a man cannot learn all by himself. I also know that it is the basic principle behind all these specialized economies which has created miracles. I am in search of my specialized knowledge tree. I have not yet come to terms with it, but I know that I am going to, one day. I am like Socrates, always questioning. I never stop questioning and only by questioning, I like to pass on knowledge and wisdom.

I always wears a smile on my face, that reflects the peace inside me. That small, simple and great smile acknowledges my humbleness, my dignity, my maturity, my aplomb, my confidence, and my patience.

I meditate very deeply. I reunite with all of my energies during the meditation and becomes energetic. Whenever I see myself in a mirror, I get reminded of the fact that I have been sent down for a mission and I need to find it with full self-discipline.

I eat healthy foods and avoid junk food. I eat a lot of vegetables and fruits and nuts and seeds. I exercise daily. Every morning, I get up and deeply breathe. I then sit for about a couple of minutes, cools my waking evils, smiles and then starts the ritual.

Whenever a negative thought comes to my mind, I acknowledge that only through suffering that true growth happens. I asks what is it that I have to learn from those set of thoughts and how am I going to incorporate the newly realized knowledge.

I am very persistent in asking questions. I know that only questions can unlock the whole wealth of knowledge that is hidden from the human mind. So I persist in asking different kinds of questions, until the task gets done. I understand the importance of questions and respects them a lot.

I come along, have a majestic gait. I focus on anything like a laser. When I talk, I talk clearly, to the point and with an authoritative voice. I am very conscious about the things happening around me and am an astute observer. I plan everything properly and does the work accordingly. I have a very strong muscle body. I sit straight. I look like Michael Mukherjee. I am very courageous. I am not afraid of the little things. I am very confident. I believe in myself completely. I am fast, dynamic. I quickly grasp things, though at times I am slow only to understand things properly. I strongly believe in "Do whatever you are doing perfectly" philosophy. My schedule is like a black hole. Everything can go into it. I do a lot of things, yet after all done, I am still active, kicking and screaming with a lot of enthusiasm. I am not moved by the small little hyped things happening around me. I do everything properly and with full discipline. I have minimum common sense and expects the same from others. I see fun in everything I do. I care a lot about the nation. I never waste time. I keep thinking about something because I have a lot of things that I do not know and keep asking questions about them.