Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Habits

I find that I am, now-a-days, starting to incorporate some good habits. Some of them are:
  • Get up in the morning, on an average, at 6:30 AM
  • Do exercise daily
  • Stop eating junk food to an extent
  • Stop drinking tea too much
  • Eat nuts and seeds at night for dinner
I find this as a positive change. I have to do it more so that I can inculcate them into my lifestyle permanently.

But, I find one thing eating too much of my time and energy. It is too much self-consciousness. Another one is Ostentatiousness. I cannot seem to be without these for a consistent 10 minutes, which is very sad. What should I do to completely get away from it? Of course, I will have to progressively get away from it.

For the moment, I really don't see any solutions. But, I will sit on this one. I will think about it intensively and finally find some way out.

One way is to really focus on the subject at hand, contemplate what Atanu said (for every hour I spend, I will have to spend many more hours to really understand what I should learn from it) and apply it in this context.