Saturday, May 12, 2007

I want

  • to be a normal person
  • to be always happy
  • to feel always good
  • to be with people as much as possible
  • to be courageous
  • to be fully confident of me
  • to be free from "it".
  • to focus on things other than me
  • to be strong and muscled
  • to be a clean, nice faced perclson
  • to be able to concentrate on a thing for a long time
  • to feel superior about myself
  • to be free of my egotistic feelings
  • to be active and vibrant
  • to care for my near and dears
  • to care for myself
  • to be completely responsible for myself
  • to see order and discipline in my life
  • to be able to see and show what I am
  • to be determined about my course of actions
  • to believe in things only after careful judgement
  • to be a very critical thinker
  • to be a creative thinker
  • to be able to socialize freely
  • to be frank about my thoughts and actions w.r.t others
  • to make decisions for myself aptly and quickly
  • to have a good, empowering world view
  • to respect all people and their opinions irrespective of who they are
  • to get emotional with people at needy times
  • to be open minded and willing to learn anything from anybody
  • to mingle with people very easily
  • to have some solid goals and a specific direction in my life
  • to be a mature person giving right importance to things at right times
  • to have reasonable expections about myself by consciously recognizing my capabilities at any given point of time.