Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What I am currently?

It looks like I am more unhappy about things, than I am happy. Why is it so? I am unhappy about the unconscious lives of the people surrounding me. Atleast that is what is my perception. I am unhappy about my unproductiveness. I am unhappy about the way morons keep progressing, while honest, straightforward people remain at the same level as they were. I am unhappy about the way people are so selfish without any care for the pain they inflict to others.

I am unhappy about the way I lead my life. I am unhappy about the way I spend my current moment, I am unhappy about thinking what to do in my current moment, I am unhappy about whatever I will do in the next moment. This way, I am not clear what I want exactly. Whoever I see/talk/encounter, I get a feeling that I am missing or have missed something in my life. Whatever comes to me I want it, but I don't care about it after sometime. I set some goals just like that and forget about it the next week. I have too much inferiority complex. I don't have commitment and discipline.

I am always unhappy about the present and crave for future. It was in my alma mater that I thought work life would be good, now here in work life, I am thinking some other kind of work life will be good. I am always chasing some vague dream, shaped only by some random impulses.

I keep thinking about all these things, yet I again think about them.