Sunday, August 12, 2007

There is some...

...insensible desire in me that makes me desire something which is not practically possible. I want to learn all things in a very small time. And I do somethings ostensibly.

Because of this desire, I have been wasting my time. Seeing all things at once, not sure what to start, get overwhelmed, get depressed and go to sleep. This is, in short, my vicious circle. I have to come out of this circle.

Also, no matter whoever says you can do something, you will have to experiment with it to find out. It is only by experimenting that one finds out whether one can do something or not. Atleast in this respect, what your instincts say may be wrong. Because instincts are, by nature, conservative. Instincts try to preserve your state so long as it is stable. It is you, with your consciousness, who have to push yourself. Can the meaning of life be framed like this?

Have patience in yourself. As usual, have some solid goals and move towards it.