Friday, April 20, 2007

What If Today is Your Last Day?

This is one of the questions asked by all those self-improvement book authors. They don't help one in answering the question, but what they do is say Live your life as if it is the last day. Live it to the fullest. I sometimes wonder whether this question makes sense at all. Because when I think about answering this question, I start feeling sad..I am sad that this is my last day. I won't get a feel of living it to the fullest. I just get depressed. Even if I try to think what must I do, I don't get any answer. Stephen Covey has said Begin with the end in your mind. Kind of makes sense here. A couple of quotes flow in my mind to make this feel more important: Also, Design is getting here to there. Also, People with goals succeed because they know where they are going, it is as simple as that.

This is a topic, that I have been struggling with myself for so long. But I am not gonna leave it. I am gonna hold this and fight till I achieve success.