Thursday, April 26, 2007

Review #1

So, I remember that I have set some goals for me to achieve and am working towards them. I kind of realize that among the C,P,O,R,D phases of getting something done, I have been seriously missing on the R (review) phase. I just don't seem to be reviewing the goals that I have set for me. Because of this, I keep forgetting them. When I look at them after a long time, it would already have lost the importance, rigor in it and thus gets lost from the conscious mind. This has happened a lot of times, in fact all the time.

The chapters from David are really simple yet eye opening. I am done with the third chapter and moving into further ones. I will finish that book, buy whatever containers that need to be bought and implement the system.

After all, it is in my hands to live the way I want to.