Saturday, April 21, 2007

The day is coming, but still no progress

I have been planning to work hard during these lonely days and finish off some of the things that have been bogging me for long. But I still don't have a plan before me. I am going to do one now.

One logistic thing to do will be to get rid of all the distracting things surrounding me and keep only the things that I want to focus on.

Lets start with the end in mind. What are my goals? Say in this profession of computer science, what is it that you want to become? What are your area of interests? What interests you? Programming, Architecture, Linux, Security, Algorithms and Data Structures, Databases, Storage systems. But then, having too many things at a time has been confusing me for long. So, what are the things that I want to achieve during this one and a half months?