Friday, November 16, 2007

Some Good Advice On Worry

I have finally found some good advice on worry. He has some very valid, yet common sensical (as usual), to make. Worry is a neurosis and it is a habit. It is not rid of by spending money. A habit has to be consciously gotten rid of. So whats the trick here?

Very simple - tell yourself "Let me worry later about this, for now let me do my job. I will, definitely come to it later, though". Silly as it may sound, it is very clever trick. I have been doing this since yesterday and the results are positive.

Contrary to the popular perceptions, the guy says that happiness is gotten by working hard is a myth. You are entitled to happiness no matter who you are and what you are. Nobody can deny that. Another popular perception that worrying serves a purpose is also a myth, says the guy. I myself believe both alleged myths. But it can be false.