Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Psyche

A bloody too many things are sitting in psyche. They keep dragging me down from doing what I want. I will have to slowly lessen the power of them and get rid of them. There are some wisdom things said over a period of years, but it just does not make its way into my head so easily. Probably because wisdom comes from experience. Anyway, the wisdom that directly matters here is that Thinking more than once about something is not worth it, unless you like to have that thought. What an enlightening thought!! Yet, I keep thinking about things more than once now and then.

These and some others are some tricks that has the potential to increase our productivity manifold. We only have to be patient enough/conscious enough to imbibe such tricks into our lifestyles. It does make a lot of difference to have these tricks in place and experience the magic they are doing.